Welcome to SADAKA network services (the “services”).
Pleas review the following terms carefully.
USERNAME & PASSWORD
Where you have registered on the SADAKA network Website and have been provided with a username and password, you agree not to make available your username and/or password to anyone. If there has been a disclosure of your username and/or password, you agree and require to notify us (through Contact Us) promptly of such disclosure so that we can take appropriate security measures and provide you with a new username and password.
REGISTRATION & SIGN UP & EXPOSURE TO DATA
If you are a religious leader and/or religious institution and/or any other entity (who is considered by SADAKA network as “Content Provider/s” and/or “Religious Entity”) that will be registered to the system by a SADAKA network representative and/or you are a user who signs up to SADAKA network services only to receive content (mainly via SMS and/or email), and/or you are a user who is registered to SADAKA network services as a committed member, you may only use the material and/or data presented and/or sent to you by SADAKA network for non-commercial use.
You may not:
1. remove and/or alter any means of identification and/or disclaimers as they appear in the material sent to you;
2. systematically make printed and/or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the material-content for any purpose except as permitted by law and/or as authorised by SADAKA network in writing;
3. display and/or distribute any part of the material-content on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web;
4. permit anyone to access and/or use the material-content;
5. use all or any part of the material-content for any commercial use.
Any material, data, information and/or any other, that was collected and/or provided and/or presented by SADAKA network in any way and/or in any form shall be and remain the sole property of SADAKA network.
Should any Content Provider, Religious Entity, User and/or any other entity decide to stop use SADAKA network services and/or to cooperate with SADAKA network directly than such entity will not be able to use that material, data, information and/or any other in any way and/or in any form.
SADAKA network strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
Change your passwords often and use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE
You are prohibited from posting and/or transmitting to and/or from the Website any material:
• that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience;
• for which you have not obtained all necessary approvals;
• which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
• which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data and/or other malicious software and/or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
SADAKA network RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN DISCRETION AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE, TO PREVENT, REMOVE, STOP POSTING AND/OR SENDING INFORMATION-DATA THROUGH THE SADAKA network SYSTEM VIA WEBSITE, SMS MESSAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER METHOD.
ALSO, TO BLOCK AND/OR TERMINATE IMMEDIATELY THE USE OF ANY ENTITY WITH SADAKA network SERVICES AND WITHOUT ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER BY THIS ENTITY.
1. “Confidential Information” means any information, data and knowledge, regardless of form or storage medium, which is delivered or disclosed directly or indirectly (whether before or after the date hereof) by or on behalf of SADAKA network to the other Party in writing, orally, through visual means, or by observation, analysis, inspection or other study of such information, data or knowledge. By way of illustration, Confidential Information includes any non-public information that relates to the actual or anticipated business or research and development of SADAKA network, technical data, trade secrets or know-how, including, but not limited to, research, product plans, products specifications and other information regarding the SADAKA network’s present or future products or services and markets therefore, inventions, discoveries, concepts, ideas, prototype, algorithm, test data, software, developments, processes, formulas, technology, designs, drawings, engineering, architectures, hardware configuration information, customer-client lists and customers-clients, current and anticipated customer-client requirements, pricing, manufacturing, market studies, business plans, marketing, current and planned distribution methods and processes, finances and other business information. Confidential Information may also include information disclosed to SADAKA network by third parties. Confidential Information shall not, however, include any information which (i) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by the Disclosing Party; (ii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party through no action or inaction of the Receiving Party; (iii) is already in the possession of the Receiving Party at the time of disclosure by the Disclosing Party as shown by the Receiving Party’s files and records immediately following to the time of disclosure; (iv) is developed by the Receiving Party without any use of, or reference to, the Confidential Information as shown by the Receiving Party’s files and records, or (v) is required by law to be disclosed by the Receiving Party, provided that the Receiving Party gives the Disclosing Party prompt written notice of such requirement prior to such disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
2. Non-use and Non-disclosure. You will not use any Confidential Information of SADAKA network for any purpose except to evaluate and engage in discussions concerning the Purpose, and will not disclose any Confidential Information of SADAKA network to third parties or to such Party’s employees, except to those employees and\or affiliates of the Receiving Party or of its wholly-owned subsidiaries who are required to have the information in order to evaluate or engage in discussions concerning the Purpose and make its best efforts to sign a non-use and non-disclosure agreement in content similar to the provisions hereof, prior to any disclosure of Confidential Information to such employees. You will not reverse engineer, disassemble, use similar processes and functions to develop competing programs or to maintain interoperability between programs, or decompile any prototypes, software or other tangible objects which embody SADAKA network’s Confidential Information. You will not export or re-export or otherwise transmit, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information, or the direct product of Confidential Information, except with the applicable government export approvals or export permits.
3. Maintenance of Confidentiality. You shall take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of and avoid disclosure and unauthorized use of the Confidential Information of SADAKA network and to ensure that your Employees, Agents Representatives, Officers, Independent Contractors, Shareholders, Principals and other third Parties abide by the provisions of this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall take at least those measures that it takes to protect your own most highly confidential information. You shall not make any copies of the Confidential Information of SADAKA network unless the same are previously approved in writing by SADAKA network. You shall reproduce SADAKA network’s proprietary rights notices on any such approved copies, in the same manner in which such notices were set forth in or on the original. You shall immediately notify in writing SADAKA network in the event of any unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information.
5. Return of Materials. All documents and other tangible objects containing or representing Confidential Information which have been disclosed by SADAKA network to the other Party, and all copies thereof which are in the possession of the other Party, shall be and remain the property of SADAKA network and shall be promptly returned to SADAKA network upon request.
6. Term. The obligations of each Receiving Party hereunder shall survive until such time as all Confidential Information of the other Party disclosed hereunder becomes publicly known and made generally available through no action and/or inaction of the Receiving Party.
For any information required and/or query and/or any concerns about material-content which appears on the Website, please contact at: email@example.com
Also you may Contact Us through the website at any time if you prefer to stop receiving any future information from us.